Thursday, August 9, 2012

Impromptu Comedy

So last night I went for the second night in a row to The Society of Art gallery for what turned into an impromptu comedy show with me as the mock comedian/poet.  The only one willing to take this role, I didn't know "Julien" at all and apparently this was a surprise party for him, he didn't suspect a thing.  Everyone hid behind walls while I stood on stage conveying a stream of consiousness spoken word doing what I do best, making people laugh.  It was perfect and Julien is one lucky guy, he has great friends. Check out the space every tuesday for entertainment in the arts, poetry, music, and mucho impromptu-ness.  Magic can happen if you let it.

Life in itself is an empty canvas; it becomes whatsoever you paint on it. You can paint misery, you can paint bliss. This freedom is your glory. ~Osho






No comments:

Post a Comment